- Restricted accessDifferential Rates and Clinical Significance of Periprocedural Myocardial Infarction After Stenting or Bypass Surgery for Multivessel Coronary Disease According to Various DefinitionsMin Soo Cho, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessLow-Level Tragus Stimulation for the Treatment of Ischemia and Reperfusion Injury in Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionA Proof-of-Concept StudyLilei Yu, Hong Jiang, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly Procedural and Health Status Outcomes After Chronic Total Occlusion AngioplastyA Report From the OPEN-CTO Registry (Outcomes, Patient Health Status, and Efficiency in Chronic Total Occlusion Hybrid Procedures)James Sapontis, J. Aaron Grantham, et al.
STRUCTURAL: AORTIC VALVE FOCUS
- Restricted accessPeriprocedural Myocardial Injury Depends on Transcatheter Heart Valve Type But Does Not Predict Mortality in Patients After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementAnja Stundl, Jan-Malte Sinning, et al.
- Restricted accessCT-Defined Prosthesis–Patient Mismatch Downgrades Frequency and Severity, and Demonstrates No Association With Adverse Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementJohn Mooney, Jonathon A. Leipsic, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessAspirin Versus Aspirin Plus Clopidogrel as Antithrombotic Treatment Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With a Balloon-Expandable ValveKerstin Piayda, Amin Polzin, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyAspirin Versus Aspirin Plus Clopidogrel as Antithrombotic Treatment Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With a Balloon-Expandable ValveJosep Rodés-Cabau, Mélanie Côté, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Significance of Intravascular Ultrasound-Detected Vascular Injury Following Chronic Total Occlusion Recanalization With Intraplaque Versus Subintimal Tracking TechniquesLorenzo Azzalini, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyClinical Significance of Intravascular Ultrasound-Detected Vascular Injury Following Chronic Total Occlusion Recanalization With Intraplaque Versus Subintimal Tracking TechniquesLei Song, Dimitri Karmpaliotis, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More