- Restricted accessFirst Report of the Resolute Onyx 2.0-mm Zotarolimus-Eluting Stent for the Treatment of Coronary Lesions With Very Small Reference Vessel DiameterMatthew J. Price, Roxana Mehran, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Stenting Versus Bypass Surgery According to the Completeness of Revascularization in Severe Coronary Artery DiseasePatient-Level Pooled Analysis of the SYNTAX, PRECOMBAT, and BEST TrialsJung-Min Ahn, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Prognostic Effects of Coronary Disease Severity and Completeness of Revascularization on Mortality in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementGuy Witberg, Ran Kornowski, et al.
- Restricted accessFrequency, Timing, and Impact of Access-Site and Non–Access-Site Bleeding on Mortality Among Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementRaffaele Piccolo, Stefan Stortecky, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessA Niche Indication for Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump CounterpulsationAortic Valve Opening in a Surgically Vented Left Ventricle on Venoarterial ECMOCorstiaan A. den Uil, Lucia S. Jewbali, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessReplyDuration of the Double Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients With Coronary and Peripheral Arterial Disease: The Key Might Be in the Type of DrugEric A. Secemsky, Laura Mauri, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Sat Jul 04 2020
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More