- Restricted accessThe Relationship of Body Mass Index to Percutaneous Coronary Intervention OutcomesDoes the Obesity Paradox Exist in Contemporary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Cohorts? Insights From the British Cardiovascular Intervention Society RegistryEric W. Holroyd, Mamas A. Mamas, et al.
- Restricted accessTemporal Trends, Complications, and Predictors of Outcomes Among Nonagenarians Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionInsights From the Veterans Affairs Clinical Assessment, Reporting, and Tracking ProgramAbhishek C. Sawant, John Corbelli, et al.
- Restricted accessNeointimal Modification With Scoring Balloon and Efficacy of Drug-Coated Balloon Therapy in Patients With Restenosis in Drug-Eluting Coronary StentsA Randomized Controlled TrialSebastian Kufner, Robert A. Byrne, et al.
- Restricted accessAspirin Versus Aspirin Plus Clopidogrel as Antithrombotic Treatment Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With a Balloon-Expandable ValveThe ARTE (Aspirin Versus Aspirin + Clopidogrel Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation) Randomized Clinical TrialJosep Rodés-Cabau, Mélanie Côté, et al.
- Restricted accessAntithrombotic Therapy for Prevention of Cerebral Thromboembolic Events After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementEvolving Paradigms and Ongoing DirectionsDavide Capodanno and Dominick J. Angiolillo
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessIn-Scaffold Neovascularization 24 Months After Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Implantation in a Patient With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionMariusz Tomaniak, Evelyn Regar, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Prognostic Impact of Race in Patients Undergoing PCILast mentioned on Sun Aug 02 2020
- View More