- Restricted accessOutcomes in Patients Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Via Radial Access Anticoagulated With Bivalirudin Versus HeparinA Report From the National Cardiovascular Data RegistryIon S. Jovin, George W. Vetrovec, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized Comparison of Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold and Mirage Microfiber Sirolimus-Eluting Scaffold Using Multimodality ImagingErhan Tenekecioglu, Teguh Santoso, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic Impact of Revascularization in Poor-Risk Patients With Critical Limb IschemiaThe PRIORITY Registry (Poor-Risk Patients With and Without Revascularization Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia)Osamu Iida, Masaaki Uematsu, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessMeta-Analysis of Strategies for Patients With Multivessel Disease Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionDoes the Timing of Staged Procedures Matter?Wen-Qin Guo, Qiang Su, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyMeta-Analysis of Strategies for Patients With Multivessel Disease Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Does the Timing of Staged Procedures Matter?Islam Y. Elgendy, Anthony A. Bavry, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Wed Jul 08 2020
- The Utility of Rapid Atrial Pacing Immediately Post-TAVR to Predict the Need for Pacemaker ImplantationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 08 2020
- View More