- Restricted accessIntravascular Ultrasound Analysis of Intraplaque Versus Subintimal Tracking in Percutaneous Intervention for Coronary Chronic Total Occlusions and Association With Procedural OutcomesLei Song, Dimitri Karmpaliotis, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Plaque Rupture Detected by Optical Coherence Tomography on Transmural Extent of Infarction After Successful Stenting in ST-Segment Elevation Acute Myocardial InfarctionKeisuke Satogami, Takashi Akasaka, et al.
- Restricted accessSafety and Efficacy of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in the Treatment of Pure Aortic Regurgitation in Native Valves and Failing Surgical BioprosthesesResults From an International Registry StudyFadi J. Sawaya, Ole De Backer, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessRespect the Septal PerforatorSeptal Artery Perforation During CTO PCI Resulting in Massive Interventricular Septal Hematoma and Biventricular Cardiac Obstructive ShockTiberio M. Frisoli, Khaldoon Alaswad, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More