- Restricted accessCulprit Vessel Versus Multivessel Versus In-Hospital Staged Intervention for Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction and Multivessel DiseaseStratified Analyses in High-Risk Patient Groups and Anatomic Subsets of Nonculprit DiseaseM. Bilal Iqbal, Simon D. Robinson, et al.
- Restricted accessEfficacy and Safety of the Absorb Everolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Scaffold for Treatment of Patients With Diabetes MellitusResults of the Absorb Diabetic SubstudyDean J. Kereiakes, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Valve-in-Ring Implantation for the Treatment of Residual or Recurrent Tricuspid Valve Dysfunction After Prior Surgical RepairJamil Aboulhosn, Doff B. McElhinney, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessOptimizing Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementThe Importance of Distinguishing Pre-Existing From New Onset Atrial FibrillationAnkur Kalra, Neal S. Kleiman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Fri Jul 10 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 12 2020
- View More