- Restricted accessPrevalence, Predictors, and Impact of Conservative Medical Management for Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes Who Have Angiographically Documented Significant Coronary DiseaseMark Y. Chan, Matthew T. Roe, et al.
- Restricted accessTrends in the Prevalence and Outcomes of Radial and Femoral Approaches to Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Report From the National Cardiovascular Data RegistrySunil V. Rao, Eric D. Peterson, et al.
- Restricted accessComplicated Acute Type B Dissection: Is Surgery Still the Best Option?A Report From the International Registry of Acute Aortic DissectionRossella Fattori, Christoph A. Nienaber, et al.
- Restricted accessOnce Dissected Always Dissected! Can Stent Grafts Change the Natural History of Type B Dissections?A Report From the International Registry of Acute Aortic DissectionAlan B. Lumsden and Michael J. Reardon
- Restricted accessOutcomes and Complications With Off-Label Use of Drug-Eluting StentsResults From the STENT (Strategic Transcatheter Evaluation of New Therapies) GroupBruce R. Brodie, Charles A. Simonton, et al.
- Restricted accessUtility of Cardiac Biomarkers in Predicting Infarct Size, Left Ventricular Function, and Clinical Outcome After Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionStanley Chia, Ik-Kyung Jang, et al.
- Restricted accessUpfront Thrombus Aspiration in Primary Coronary Intervention for Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Acute Myocardial InfarctionReport of the VAMPIRE (VAcuuM asPIration thrombus REmoval) TrialYuji Ikari, Takaaki Isshiki, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- The Utility of Rapid Atrial Pacing Immediately Post-TAVR to Predict the Need for Pacemaker ImplantationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 08 2020
- View More