JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and noncoronary), peripheral, and cerebrovascular interventions.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid J. Moliterno, MD, FACC
Dr. Moliterno's Corner
JACC: Interventions Editors Discuss Central Illustrations │ TCT 2019
- Carotid Wallstent Versus Roadsaver Stent and Distal Versus Proximal Protection on Cerebral Microembolization During Carotid Artery StentingPiero Montorsi, Antonio L. Bartorelli, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Deriving Function From StructureApplying Hagen-Poiseuille to Coronary ArteriesJohn W. Hirshfeld and Ashwin S. NathanJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Isolated Negative Vessel Remodeling–Induced Myocardial IschemiaTomoki Sakaue, Makoto Saito, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Optimizing Brain Protection During Carotid StentingHow Much Is Enough?Beau M. Hawkins and Omar BaberJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions