JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and noncoronary), peripheral, and cerebrovascular interventions.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid J. Moliterno, MD, FACC
Dr. Moliterno's Corner
- Pulmonary Artery Denervation Significantly Increases 6-minute Walk Distance for Patients with Combined Pre- and Post-capillary Pulmonary Hypertension Associated with the Left Heart Failure: PADN-5 StudyHang Zhang, Juan Zhang, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Drug-Coated Balloon Versus Drug-Eluting Stent for Small Vessel Disease: The RESTORE SVD China Randomized TrialYida Tang, Shubin Qiao, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Comparison of Two Different Drug-Coated Balloons in In-Stent Restenosis: The RESTORE ISR China Randomized TrialYundai Chen, Lei Gao, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Angiography-derived Fractional Flow Reserve in the SYNTAX II Trial: Feasibility, Diagnostic Performance of QFR and Clinical Prognostic Value of Functional SYNTAX Score Derived from QFR in Patients with Three-vessel DiseaseTaku Asano, Yuki Katagiri, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions