JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and noncoronary), peripheral, and cerebrovascular interventions.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid J. Moliterno, MD, FACC
Dr. Moliterno's Corner
- Coronary Lithoplasty for the Treatment of Undilatable Calcified De Novo and In-Stent Restenosis LesionsFernando Alfonso, Fernando Rivero, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Management of Paravalvular Leak After Rapid Deployment Edwards Intuity Elite ValveSyed Y. Naqvi, Thomas Stuver, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Is Transcarotid an “Alternative” Access?Michael J. Reardon, Colin M. Barker, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Facilitated Transfemoral Access by Shockwave Lithoplasty for Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementIgnacio Cruz González, Pedro Luis Sánchez Fernández, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions