JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and noncoronary), peripheral, and cerebrovascular interventions.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid J. Moliterno, MD, FACC
Dr. Moliterno's Corner
JACC: Interventions Editors Discuss Central Illustrations │ TCT 2019
- Stent Thrombosis During Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementHiroshi Takiguchi, Kenji Ando, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Nitinol Stent Versus Bypass in Long Femoropopliteal Lesions2-Year Results of a Randomized Controlled TrialFlorian K. Enzmann, Klaus Linni, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Association Between Diastolic Dysfunction and Health Status Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementAli O. Malik, Adnan K. Chhatriwalla, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Defining the Role of Open and Endovascular Therapy in Complex PAD PatientsMatthew T. MenardJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions