JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and noncoronary), peripheral, and cerebrovascular interventions.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid J. Moliterno, MD, FACC
Dr. Moliterno's Corner
JACC: Interventions Editors Discuss Central Illustrations │ TCT 2019
- Novel Multiphase Assessment for Predicting Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction Before Transcatheter Mitral Valve ReplacementChristopher U. Meduri, Vinayak Bapat, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve Stenosis and SimulationA Marriage of Convenience or Necessity?Jay Giri, Paul N. Fiorilli, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Safety and Performance Outcomes of a Self-Expanding Transcatheter Aortic Heart ValveThe BIOVALVE TrialsUlrich Schäfer, Lenard Conradi, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Impact of Pre-Existing and New Onset Atrial Fibrillation on Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementAmgad Mentias, Mary Vaughan Sarrazin, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions