JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and noncoronary), peripheral, and cerebrovascular interventions.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid J. Moliterno, MD, FACC
Dr. Moliterno's Corner
JACC: Interventions Editors Discuss Central Illustrations │ TCT 2019
- Management of Peridevice Leak After Left Atrial Appendage OcclusionCoils, Plugs, Occluders, or Better Understanding of the Problem?Mohamad AlkhouliJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- When Revascularization Needs to Be Repeated for Left Main DiseaseDavid O. Williams and Pinak B. ShahJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Moving the Bar for Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve RepairErin A. Fender and Chad J. ZackJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Outcomes of TTVI in Patients With Pacemaker or Defibrillator LeadsData From the TriValve RegistryMaurizio Taramasso, Rebecca T. Hahn, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions