Articles in Press
December 12, 2018
- Restricted accessA New ConcernPersistent Coronary Artery Compression After Balloon Testing During Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve ReplacementSarosh P. Batlivala, Bryan H. Goldstein, et al.
- Restricted accessThree-Dimensional Aortic Model to Create a Fenestrated Stent Graft for the Urgent Treatment of a Paravisceral Penetrating Aortic UlcerDaniela Branzan, Ronny Grunert, et al.
November 14, 2018
- Restricted accessSpontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection in a Man With a Novel Missense Mutation in SMAD2 Treated by Optical Coherence Tomography–Guided Percutaneous Coronary InterventionBert Vandeloo, Paul Vermeersch, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary Sinus Reducer Implantation to Reduce the Ischemic Burden in Refractory AnginaGuglielmo Gallone, Francesco Giannini, et al.
October 17, 2018
September 23, 2018
- Restricted accessPulmonary Artery Denervation Significantly Increases 6-minute Walk Distance for Patients with Combined Pre- and Post-capillary Pulmonary Hypertension Associated with the Left Heart Failure: PADN-5 StudyHang Zhang, Shao-Liang Chen, et al.
September 22, 2018
August 01, 2018