- Restricted accessAccess Site Practice and Procedural Outcomes in Relation to Clinical Presentation in 439,947 Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in the United KingdomKarim Ratib, James Nolan, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Sirolimus-Eluting Stenting With Minimally Invasive Bypass Surgery for Stenosis of the Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery7-Year Follow-Up of a Randomized TrialStephan Blazek, Holger Thiele, et al.
- Restricted accessAn Angiographic Tool for Risk Prediction of Side Branch Occlusion in Coronary Bifurcation InterventionThe RESOLVE Score System (Risk prEdiction of Side branch OccLusion in coronary bifurcation interVEntion)Kefei Dou, Ajay J. Kirtane, et al.
- Restricted accessMiddle-of-the-Night Percutaneous Coronary Intervention and its Association With Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Outcomes Performed the Following DayAn Analysis From the National Cardiovascular Data RegistryHerbert D. Aronow, John A. Spertus, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictors and Clinical Outcomes of Permanent Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementThe PARTNER (Placement of AoRtic TraNscathetER Valves) Trial and RegistryTamim M. Nazif, Susheel K. Kodali, et al.
- Restricted accessExtended Use of Percutaneous Edge-to-Edge Mitral Valve Repair Beyond EVEREST (Endovascular Valve Edge-to-Edge Repair) Criteria30-Day and 12-Month Clinical and Echocardiographic Outcomes From the GRASP (Getting Reduction of Mitral Insufficiency by Percutaneous Clip Implantation) RegistryGuilherme F. Attizzani, Carmelo Grasso, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized Controlled Study of Excimer Laser Atherectomy for Treatment of Femoropopliteal In-Stent RestenosisInitial Results From the EXCITE ISR Trial (EXCImer Laser Randomized Controlled Study for Treatment of FemoropopliTEal In-Stent Restenosis)Eric J. Dippel, Craig Walker, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessEndovascular Repair of Ruptured Pseudoaneurysm of Left Internal Mammary Graft Following Redo Aortic Valve Replacement and Coronary Artery Bypass GraftingSanjeev U. Nair, David A. Cox, et al.