FOCUS ON TRANSCATHETER HEART VALVE INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessOutcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Using a Novel Balloon-Expandable Transcatheter Heart ValveA Single-Center ExperienceOliver Husser, Christian Hengstenberg, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Benefits Conferred by Radial Access for Cardiac Catheterization Are Offset by a Paradoxical Increase in the Rate of Vascular Access Site Complications With Femoral AccessThe Campeau Radial ParadoxLorenzo Azzalini, E. Marc Jolicœur, et al.
- Restricted access15-Year Patency and Life Expectancy After Primary Stenting Guided by Intravascular Ultrasound for Iliac Artery Lesions in Peripheral Arterial DiseaseHisao Kumakura, Shuichi Ichikawa, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessComplete Transcatheter Treatment of Degenerated Bioprosthetic Mitral RegurgitationTransapical Paravalvular Leak Closure Followed by Transseptal Mitral Valve-in-Valve ReplacementGagan D. Singh, Jason H. Rogers, et al.
- Restricted accessSuccessful Endovascular Treatment of Unbenign Spontaneous Dissection of the Left Internal Carotid Artery Combining Advanced Carotid and Coronary TechniquesAndrea Pacchioni, Bernhard Reimers, et al.
- Restricted accessExtremely Late Catch-Up Phenomenon After First-Generation Sirolimus-Eluting Stent in the Left Main StemInsights From Optical Coherence TomographyToru Naganuma, Sunao Nakamura, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessPitfalls of Noninvasive Discrimination Between Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion and Subtotal Occlusion by Coronary Computed Tomography AngiographyMaksymilian P. Opolski, Damini Dey, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyPitfalls of Noninvasive Discrimination Between Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion and Subtotal Occlusion by Coronary Computed Tomography AngiographyJin-Ho Choi, Kim Eunkyung, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 13 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Tue Nov 27 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 23 2018
- View More