FOCUS ON TRANSCATHETER HEART VALVE INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessOutcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Using a Novel Balloon-Expandable Transcatheter Heart ValveA Single-Center ExperienceOliver Husser, Christian Hengstenberg, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Benefits Conferred by Radial Access for Cardiac Catheterization Are Offset by a Paradoxical Increase in the Rate of Vascular Access Site Complications With Femoral AccessThe Campeau Radial ParadoxLorenzo Azzalini, E. Marc Jolicœur, et al.
- Restricted access15-Year Patency and Life Expectancy After Primary Stenting Guided by Intravascular Ultrasound for Iliac Artery Lesions in Peripheral Arterial DiseaseHisao Kumakura, Shuichi Ichikawa, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessComplete Transcatheter Treatment of Degenerated Bioprosthetic Mitral RegurgitationTransapical Paravalvular Leak Closure Followed by Transseptal Mitral Valve-in-Valve ReplacementGagan D. Singh, Jason H. Rogers, et al.
- Restricted accessSuccessful Endovascular Treatment of Unbenign Spontaneous Dissection of the Left Internal Carotid Artery Combining Advanced Carotid and Coronary TechniquesAndrea Pacchioni, Bernhard Reimers, et al.
- Restricted accessExtremely Late Catch-Up Phenomenon After First-Generation Sirolimus-Eluting Stent in the Left Main StemInsights From Optical Coherence TomographyToru Naganuma, Sunao Nakamura, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessPitfalls of Noninvasive Discrimination Between Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion and Subtotal Occlusion by Coronary Computed Tomography AngiographyMaksymilian P. Opolski, Damini Dey, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyPitfalls of Noninvasive Discrimination Between Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion and Subtotal Occlusion by Coronary Computed Tomography AngiographyJin-Ho Choi, Kim Eunkyung, et al.
- Variation in Revascularization Practice and Outcomes in Asymptomatic Stable Ischemic Heart DiseaseAndrew Czarnecki, Harindra C. Wijeysundera, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Sex Differences in the Pursuit of Interventional Cardiology as a Subspecialty Among Cardiovascular Fellows-in-TrainingCelina M. Yong, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Women in Innovations (SCAI WIN), et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Transseptal Biopsy of Left Atrial Mass Using Side-Cutting Biopsy NeedleAbdallah El Sabbagh, John F. Bresnahan, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Fetal Intracardiac Hemodynamic Measurements Using Pressure Guidewire During Fetal Atrial Septal Stent PlacementWendy Whiteside, Jeffrey D. Zampi, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions