- Restricted accessClinical Trials Versus Clinical PracticeWhen Evidence and Practice Diverge—Should Nondiabetic Patients With 3-Vessel Disease and Stable Ischemic Heart Disease Be Preferentially Treated With CABG?Pranav Kansara, Lloyd W. Klein, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative Effectiveness and Safety of New-Generation Versus Early-Generation Drug-Eluting Stents According to Complexity of Coronary Artery DiseaseA Patient-Level Pooled Analysis of 6,081 PatientsRaffaele Piccolo, Stephan Windecker, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnostic and Prognostic Implications of Coronary Flow CapacityA Comprehensive Cross-Modality Physiological Concept in Ischemic Heart DiseaseTim P. van de Hoef, Jan J. Piek, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Outcomes After Treatment With a Paclitaxel-Coated Balloon Versus Balloon AngioplastyInsights From the PEPCAD-DES Study (Treatment of Drug-eluting Stent [DES] In-Stent Restenosis With SeQuent Please Paclitaxel-Coated Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty [PTCA] Catheter)Harald Rittger, Jochen Wöhrle, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Stent Expansion Guided by Optical Coherence Tomography Versus Intravascular UltrasoundThe ILUMIEN II Study (Observational Study of Optical Coherence Tomography [OCT] in Patients Undergoing Fractional Flow Reserve [FFR] and Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)Akiko Maehara, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation Between Bioresorbable Scaffold Sizing Using QCA-Dmax and Clinical Outcomes at 1 Year in 1,232 Patients From 3 Study Cohorts (ABSORB Cohort B, ABSORB EXTEND, and ABSORB II)Yuki Ishibashi, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessA Strategy of Underexpansion and Ad Hoc Post-Dilation of Balloon-Expandable Transcatheter Aortic Valves in Patients at Risk of Annular InjuryFavorable Mid-Term OutcomesJohn S. Tan, John Webb, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence, Causes, and Predictors of Early (≤30 Days) and Late Unplanned Hospital Readmissions After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLuis Nombela-Franco, Josep Rodés-Cabau, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessSevere Neointimal Hyperplasia of Neoplastic Carina Following Bioresorbable Scaffold Implantation Using T-Stenting and Small Protrusion TechniqueInsights From Optical Frequency Domain ImagingHiroyoshi Kawamoto, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- Restricted accessAnomalous Origin of the “Nonculprit” Right Coronary Artery From the Left Anterior Descending Artery in a Patient With Anterolateral ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionMohammad Waleed, Konstantinos Aznaouridis, et al.