MINI-FOCUS: CORONARY PHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessZero-Flow Pressure Measured Immediately After Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Provides the Best Invasive Index for Predicting the Extent of Myocardial Infarction at 6 MonthsAn OxAMI Study (Oxford Acute Myocardial Infarction)Niket Patel, Rajesh K. Kharbanda, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Sex Differences on Invasive Measures of Coronary Microvascular Dysfunction in Patients With Angina in the Absence of Obstructive Coronary Artery DiseaseYuhei Kobayashi, Jennifer A. Tremmel, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Escalating Loading Dose Regimens of Ticagrelor in Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionResults of a Prospective Randomized Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic InvestigationFrancesco Franchi, Dominick J. Angiolillo, et al.
Structural Heart Disease
- Restricted accessClinical and Functional Outcomes Associated With Myocardial Injury After Transfemoral and Transapical Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementA Subanalysis From the PARTNER Trial (Placement of Aortic Transcatheter Valves)Jean-Michel Paradis, Alan Zajarias, et al.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Restricted access3-Year Outcomes of the OLIVE Registry, a Prospective Multicenter Study of Patients With Critical Limb IschemiaA Prospective, Multi-Center, Three-Year Follow-Up Study on Endovascular Treatment for Infra-Inguinal Vessel in Patients With Critical Limb IschemiaOsamu Iida, Shinsuke Nanto, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessTransapical Mitral Valve Implantation for the Treatment of Severe Native Mitral Valve Stenosis in a Prohibitive Surgical Risk PatientImportance of Comprehensive Cardiac Computed Tomography Procedural PlanningGuilherme F. Attizzani, Basar Sareyyupoglu, et al.
- Restricted accessEmergency Percutaneous Closure of an Iatrogenic Atrial Septal Defect Causing Right-to-Left Shunt and Severe Refractory Hypoxemia After Pulmonary Vein IsolationKonstantinos Aznaouridis, Thanjavur Bragadeesh, et al.