- Restricted accessAngina Pectoris and Myocardial Ischemia in the Absence of Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease: Practical Considerations for Diagnostic TestsFrancesco Radico, Raffaele De Caterina, et al.
- Restricted accessPredicting 3-Year Mortality After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionUpdated Logistic Clinical SYNTAX Score Based on Patient-Level Data From 7 Contemporary Stent TrialsJavaid Iqbal, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted access1-Year Clinical Outcomes of Diabetic Patients Treated With Everolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Vascular ScaffoldsA Pooled Analysis of the ABSORB and the SPIRIT TrialsTakashi Muramatsu, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Versus Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With First-Generation Drug-Eluting StentsA Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled TrialsJuwairia Al Ali, Mark J. Eisenberg, et al.
- Restricted accessPivotal Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Orbital Atherectomy System in Treating De Novo, Severely Calcified Coronary Lesions (ORBIT II)Jeffrey W. Chambers, Georges Y. Nseir, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Replacement on the Hemodynamic and Ventricular Response to Exercise in Patients With Obstructed Right Ventricle-to-Pulmonary Artery ConduitsBabar S. Hasan, Doff B. McElhinney, et al.
- Restricted accessValidity of Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rates for Assessment of Renal Function After Renal Artery Stenting in Patients With Atherosclerotic Renal Artery StenosisGeoffrey M. Crimmins, Robert D. Safian, et al.
MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: RADIATION DOSE REDUCTION
- Restricted accessEffectiveness of Low Rate Fluoroscopy at Reducing Operator and Patient Radiation Dose During Transradial Coronary Angiography and InterventionsEltigani Abdelaal, Olivier F. Bertrand, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessSerial 2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional Optical Coherence Tomography Assessment of Overhanging Struts of Drug-Eluting Absorbable Metal Scaffold“DREAMS” for Jailed Side Branch?Takashi Muramatsu, Stefan Verheye, et al.
- Restricted accessIn-Stent Protrusion After Implantation of a Drug-Eluting Stent in a Honeycomb-Like Coronary Artery StructureComplete Resolution Over 6 Months and the Role of Optical Coherence Tomography Imaging in the Diagnosis and Follow-UpKohei Koyama, Yoshihiro J. Akashi, et al.
- Restricted accessFeasibility and Efficacy of Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds Use for the Treatment of In-Stent Restenosis and a Bifurcation Lesion in a Heavily Calcified Diffusely Diseased VesselToru Naganuma, Antonio Colombo, et al.