- Restricted accessScaffold and Edge Vascular Response Following Implantation of Everolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Vascular ScaffoldA 3-Year Serial Optical Coherence Tomography StudyYao-Jun Zhang, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes in Patients With Cardiogenic Shock Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in the Contemporary EraAn Analysis From the BCIS Database (British Cardiovascular Intervention Society)Vijay Kunadian, Anthony Gershlick, et al.
- Restricted accessPre-Angioplasty Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Pullback Provides Virtual Intervention and Predicts Hemodynamic Outcome for Serial Lesions and Diffuse Coronary Artery DiseaseSukhjinder S. Nijjer, Justin E.R. Davies, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence and Imaging Outcomes of Acute Scaffold Disruption and Late Structural Discontinuity After Implantation of the Absorb Everolimus-Eluting Fully Bioresorbable Vascular ScaffoldOptical Coherence Tomography Assessment in the ABSORB Cohort B Trial (A Clinical Evaluation of the Bioabsorbable Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Patients With De Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions)Yoshinobu Onuma, John A. Ormiston, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship Between Inflammation and Benefits of Early High-Dose Rosuvastatin on Contrast-Induced Nephropathy in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromeThe Pathophysiological Link in the PRATO-ACS Study (Protective Effect of Rosuvastatin and Antiplatelet Therapy on Contrast-Induced Nephropathy and Myocardial Damage in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Coronary Intervention)Anna Toso, Francesco Bellandi, et al.
- Restricted accessResults of the Combined U.S. Multicenter Pivotal Study and the Continuing Access Study of the Nit-Occlud PDA Device for Percutaneous Closure of Patent Ductus ArteriosusJohn W. Moore, Daniel S. Levi, et al.