- Restricted accessContemporary Incidence, Predictors, and Outcomes of Acute Kidney Injury in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsInsights From the NCDR Cath-PCI RegistryThomas T. Tsai, John A. Spertus, et al.
- Restricted accessThe LEVANT I (Lutonix Paclitaxel-Coated Balloon for the Prevention of Femoropopliteal Restenosis) Trial for Femoropopliteal RevascularizationFirst-in-Human Randomized Trial of Low-Dose Drug-Coated Balloon Versus Uncoated Balloon AngioplastyDierk Scheinert, Kenneth Rosenfield, et al.
- Restricted accessTwo-Year Outcomes After First- or Second-Generation Drug-Eluting or Bare-Metal Stent Implantation in All-Comer Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Pre-Specified Analysis From the PRODIGY Study (PROlonging Dual Antiplatelet Treatment After Grading stent-induced Intimal hyperplasia studY)Marco Valgimigli, Giovanni Parrinello, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Coronary Anatomy and Stenting Technique on Long-Term Outcome After Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation for Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery DiseaseKlaus Tiroch, Adnan Kastrati, et al.
- Restricted accessInitial Success Rate of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Chronic Total Occlusion in a Native Coronary Artery Is Decreased in Patients Who Underwent Previous Coronary Artery Bypass Graft SurgeryTomohiko Teramoto, Takahiko Suzuki, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Newer-Generation Drug-Eluting With Bare-Metal Stents in Patients With Acute ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionA Pooled Analysis of the EXAMINATION (clinical Evaluation of the Xience-V stent in Acute Myocardial INfArcTION) and COMFORTABLE-AMI (Comparison of Biolimus Eluted From an Erodible Stent Coating With Bare Metal Stents in Acute ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction) TrialsManel Sabaté, Stephan Windecker, et al.
- Restricted accessThe EXAMINATION Trial (Everolimus-Eluting Stents Versus Bare-Metal Stents in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction)2-Year Results From a Multicenter Randomized Controlled TrialManel Sabaté, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessA Novel Noninvasive Technology for Treatment Planning Using Virtual Coronary Stenting and Computed Tomography-Derived Computed Fractional Flow ReserveKyung-Hee Kim, Hyo-Soo Kim, et al.
- Restricted accessA Next-Generation Bioresorbable Coronary Scaffold System: From Bench to First Clinical Evaluation6- and 12-Month Clinical and Multimodality Imaging ResultsStefan Verheye, Alexandre Abizaid, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessP2Y12-Based Platelet Function Assays Should be Complemented With Cyclooxygenase-Dependent Testing in Framing the Therapeutic Windows for Dual Antiplatelet TherapyHrvoje Gasparovic, Mate Petricevic, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyReply: P2Y12-Based Platelet Function Assays Should be Complemented With Cyclooxygenase-Dependent Testing in Framing the Therapeutic Windows for Dual Antiplatelet TherapyThomas Cuisset, Marie-Christine Alessi, et al.