- Restricted accessAn Updated Bleeding Model to Predict the Risk of Post-Procedure Bleeding Among Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Report Using an Expanded Bleeding Definition From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry CathPCI RegistrySunil V. Rao, Eric D. Peterson, et al.
- Restricted accessMeta-Analysis of Everolimus-Eluting Versus Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents in Coronary Artery DiseaseFinal 3-Year Results of the SPIRIT Clinical Trials Program (Clinical Evaluation of the Xience V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Patients With De Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions)George D. Dangas, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Kissing Balloon Inflation on the Main Vessel Stent Volume, Area, and Symmetry After Side-Branch Dilation in Patients With Coronary Bifurcation LesionsA Serial Volumetric Intravascular Ultrasound StudyShahid Rahman, Massoud A. Leesar, et al.
- Restricted accessAdjunctive Cilostazol Versus Double-Dose Clopidogrel After Drug-Eluting Stent ImplantationThe HOST-ASSURE Randomized Trial (Harmonizing Optimal Strategy for Treatment of Coronary Artery Stenosis–Safety & Effectiveness of Drug-Eluting Stents & Anti-platelet Regimen)Kyung Woo Park, Hyo-Soo Kim, et al.
- Restricted accessElevated Levels of Systemic Pentraxin 3 Are Associated With Thin-Cap Fibroatheroma in Coronary Culprit LesionsAssessment by Optical Coherence Tomography and Intravascular UltrasoundSeiji Koga, Koji Maemura, et al.
- Restricted accessProspective Randomized Trial of Transthoracic Echocardiography Versus Transesophageal Echocardiography for Assessment and Guidance of Transcatheter Closure of Atrial Septal Defects in Children Using the Amplatzer Septal OccluderSergio Bartakian, John W. Moore, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessIs This Spontaneous Coronary Intramural Hematoma or Fibrotic Plaque?An Inconsistent Finding Between Optical Coherent Tomography and Intravascular UltrasoundWei Liu, Dong-Mei Shi, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessAsymptomatic Cerebral Lesions After Carotid Artery Stenting May Not Predict Future Cerebrovascular Events But May Be Associated With Cognitive ImpairmentKosmas I. Paraskevas, Athanasios D. Giannoukas, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyReply: Asymptomatic Cerebral Lesions After Carotid Artery Stenting May Not Predict Future Cerebrovascular Events But May Be Associated With Cognitive ImpairmentKlaudija Bijuklic, Joachim Schofer, et al.