- Restricted accessComparison of 5-Year Outcomes in Patients With and Without Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Disease After Treatment With Sirolimus-Eluting StentsInsights From the j-Cypher RegistryMamoru Toyofuku, Kazuaki Mitsudo, et al.
- Restricted accessLate Thrombosis After Double Versus Single Drug-Eluting Stent in the Treatment of Coronary BifurcationsA Meta-Analysis of Randomized and Observational StudiesMarco Zimarino, Raffaele De Caterina, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of Arterial Access Site Selection on Outcomes in Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionAre the Results of Randomized Trials Achievable in Clinical Practice?Mamas A. Mamas, Jim Nolan, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship Between Myocardial Reperfusion, Infarct Size, and MortalityThe INFUSE-AMI (Intracoronary Abciximab and Aspiration Thrombectomy in Patients With Large Anterior Myocardial Infarction) TrialSorin J. Brener, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary Edema Predictive Scoring Index (PEPSI), a New Index to Predict Risk of Reperfusion Pulmonary Edema and Improvement of Hemodynamics in Percutaneous Transluminal Pulmonary AngioplastyTakumi Inami, Toru Satoh, et al.
- Restricted accessPrediction of 1-Year Mortality in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionValidation of the Logistic Clinical SYNTAX (Synergy Between Percutaneous Coronary Interventions With Taxus and Cardiac Surgery) ScoreVasim Farooq, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Cholesterol Metabolism on Coronary Plaque Vulnerability of Target VesselsA Combined Analysis of Virtual Histology Intravascular Ultrasound and Optical Coherence TomographyKenya Nasu, Takahiko Suzuki, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessOptimization of Tryton Dedicated Coronary Bifurcation System With Coregistration of Optical Coherence Tomography and Fractional Flow ReserveStylianos A. Pyxaras, William Wijns, et al.