- Restricted accessEdge Vascular Response After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionAn Intracoronary Ultrasound and Optical Coherence Tomography Appraisal: From Radioactive Platforms to First- and Second-Generation Drug-Eluting Stents and Bioresorbable ScaffoldsBill D. Gogas, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessFractional Flow Reserve–Guided RevascularizationPractical Implications of a Diagnostic Gray Zone and Measurement Variability on Clinical DecisionsRicardo Petraco, Justin E. Davies, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence and Short-Term Clinical Outcomes of Small Side Branch Occlusion After Implantation of an Everolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Vascular ScaffoldAn Interim Report of 435 Patients in the ABSORB-EXTEND Single-Arm Trial in Comparison With an Everolimus-Eluting Metallic Stent in the SPIRIT First and II TrialsTakashi Muramatsu, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Radial Versus Femoral Access on Radiation Dose and the Importance of Procedural VolumeA Substudy of the Multicenter Randomized RIVAL TrialSanjit S. Jolly, Shamir R. Mehta, et al.
- Restricted accessModerate Procedural Sedation and Opioid Analgesia During Transradial Coronary Interventions to Prevent SpasmA Prospective Randomized StudySpyridon Deftereos, Michael W. Cleman, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessLeft Ventricular Embolization of an Aortic Balloon-Expandable BioprosthesisBalloon Capture and Reimpaction as an Alternative to Emergent Conversion to Open-Heart SurgeryNicolas Dumonteil, Didier Carrié, et al.