MINI FOCUS: LEFT MAIN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessThe Anatomic- and Clinical-Based NERS (New Risk Stratification) Score II to Predict Clinical Outcomes After Stenting Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery DiseaseResults From a Multicenter, Prospective, Registry StudyShao-Liang Chen, Shu-Zheng Lv, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Clinical Outcomes After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Ostial/Mid-Shaft Lesions Versus Distal Bifurcation Lesions in Unprotected Left Main Coronary ArteryThe DELTA Registry (Drug-Eluting Stent for Left Main Coronary Artery Disease): A Multicenter Registry Evaluating Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting for Left Main TreatmentToru Naganuma, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of 3-Dimensional Bifurcation Angle on 5-Year Outcome of Patients After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Left Main Coronary Artery DiseaseA Substudy of the SYNTAX Trial (Synergy Between Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Taxus and Cardiac Surgery)Chrysafios Girasis, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted access5-Year Results of a Randomized Comparison of XIENCE V Everolimus-Eluting and TAXUS Paclitaxel-Eluting StentsFinal Results From the SPIRIT III Trial (Clinical Evaluation of the XIENCE V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Patients With De Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions)Hemal Gada, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk of Stent Thrombosis Among Bare-Metal Stents, First-Generation Drug-Eluting Stents, and Second-Generation Drug-Eluting StentsResults From a Registry of 18,334 PatientsTomohisa Tada, Adnan Kastrati, et al.
- Restricted accessConcomitant Administration of Clopidogrel With Statins or Calcium-Channel BlockersInsights From the TRITON–TIMI 38 (Trial to Assess Improvement in Therapeutic Outcomes by Optimizing Platelet Inhibition With Prasugrel–Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction 38)Oluseyi Ojeifo, Michelle L. O'Donoghue, et al.
- Restricted accessDrug-Eluting Balloon in Peripheral Intervention for the Superficial Femoral ArteryThe DEBATE-SFA Randomized Trial (Drug Eluting Balloon in Peripheral Intervention for the Superficial Femoral Artery)Francesco Liistro, Leonardo Bolognese, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevalence and Clinical Implications of Newly Revealed, Asymptomatic Abnormal Ankle-Brachial Index in Patients With Significant Coronary Artery DiseaseJong-Young Lee, Seung-Jung Park, et al.