MINI-FOCUS ON ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROMES
- Restricted accessUse of Invasive Strategy in Non–ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Is a Major Determinant of Improved Long-Term SurvivalFAST-MI (French Registry of Acute Coronary Syndrome)Etienne Puymirat, Nicolas Danchin, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly Aggressive Versus Initially Conservative Treatment in Elderly Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromeA Randomized Controlled TrialStefano Savonitto, Stefano De Servi, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes of Patients With Prior Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting and Acute Coronary SyndromesAnalysis From the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy) TrialEugenia Nikolsky, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation Between Angiographic Complications and Clinical Outcomes Among Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionAn EARLY ACS (Early Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibition in Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome) Angiographic SubstudyYuri B. Pride, C. Michael Gibson, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Impact of Frailty Status on Survival After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in Older Adults With Severe Aortic StenosisA Single-Center ExperiencePhilip Green, Mathew Williams, et al.
- Restricted accessConformational Pulsatile Changes of the Aortic AnnulusImpact on Prosthesis Sizing by Computed Tomography for Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementPhilipp Blanke, U. Joseph Schoepf, et al.