- Restricted accessOptimizing Outcomes During Left Main Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Intravascular Ultrasound and Fractional Flow ReserveThe Current State of EvidenceRishi Puri, E. Murat Tuzcu, et al.
- Restricted accessEverolimus-Eluting Stent Implantation for Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery StenosisThe PRECOMBAT-2 (Premier of Randomized Comparison of Bypass Surgery versus Angioplasty Using Sirolimus-Eluting Stent in Patients with Left Main Coronary Artery Disease) StudyYoung-Hak Kim, PRECOMBAT-2 Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessDrug-Eluting Stent for Left Main Coronary Artery DiseaseThe DELTA Registry: A Multicenter Registry Evaluating Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting for Left Main TreatmentAlaide Chieffo, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- Restricted accessImplantation of a Drug-Eluting Stent With a Different Drug (Switch Strategy) in Patients With Drug-Eluting Stent RestenosisResults From a Prospective Multicenter Study (RIBS III [Restenosis Intra-Stent: Balloon Angioplasty Versus Drug-Eluting Stent])Fernando Alfonso, RIBS-III Study Investigators (under the auspices of the Working Group on Interventional Cardiology of the Spanish Society of Cardiology), et al.
- Restricted accessTime Course of Endothelium-Dependent and -Independent Coronary Vasomotor Response to Coronary Balloons and StentsComparison of Plain and Drug-Eluting Balloons and StentsChristian A. Plass, Mariann Gyöngyösi, et al.
- Restricted accessMeta-Analysis of Transcatheter Closure Versus Medical Therapy for Patent Foramen Ovale in Prevention of Recurrent Neurological Events After Presumed Paradoxical EmbolismShikhar Agarwal, Samir R. Kapadia, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessIn-Stent NeoatherosclerosisA Cause of Late Stent Thrombosis in a Patient With “Full Metal Jacket” 15 Years After Implantation: Insights From Optical Coherence TomographyAntonios Karanasos, Evelyn Regar, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Thu Aug 15 2019
- Sex Differences in the Pursuit of Interventional Cardiology as a Subspecialty Among Cardiovascular Fellows-in-TrainingLast mentioned on Sat Jul 06 2019
- View More