- Restricted accessA Global Risk Approach to Identify Patients With Left Main or 3-Vessel Disease Who Could Safely and Efficaciously Be Treated With Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe SYNTAX Trial at 3 YearsPatrick W. Serruys, Ewout W. Steyerberg, et al.
- Restricted accessContemporary Incidence and Predictors of Stent Thrombosis and Other Major Adverse Cardiac Events in the Year After XIENCE V ImplantationResults From the 8,061-Patient XIENCE V United States StudySrihari S. Naidu, James B. Hermiller, et al.
- Restricted accessSafety of Coronary Reactivity Testing in Women With No Obstructive Coronary Artery DiseaseResults From the NHLBI-Sponsored WISE (Women's Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation) StudyJanet Wei, C. Noel Bairey Merz, et al.
- Restricted accessVascular Response of the Segments Adjacent to the Proximal and Distal Edges of the ABSORB Everolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold: 6-Month and 1-Year Follow-Up AssessmentA Virtual Histology Intravascular Ultrasound Study From the First-in-Man ABSORB Cohort B TrialBill D. Gogas, John A. Ormiston, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessA Honeycomb-Like Structure in the Left Anterior Descending Coronary ArteryDemonstration of Recanalized Thrombus by Optical Coherence TomographyKonstantinos Toutouzas, Christodoulos Stefanadis, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessWhat Determines Propensity Score Depends on What We Are Determining Propensity ForComment on a Recent Analysis of Arterial Access Route in Acute Myocardial InfarctionBrian J. Potter, Jacques Lelorier, et al.
- Restricted accessCatch-22: Carotid Stenting Is Safe and Effective (Food and Drug Administration) But Is it Reasonable and Necessary (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)?Christopher J. White, Michael R. Jaff, et al.