MINI-FOCUS ON FRACTIONAL FLOW RESERVE
- Restricted accessClinical and Physiological Outcomes of Fractional Flow Reserve-Guided Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Serial Stenoses Within One Coronary ArteryHack-Lyoung Kim, Young-Bae Park, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Impact of Sex Differences on Fractional Flow Reserve–Guided Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA FAME (Fractional Flow Reserve Versus Angiography for Multivessel Evaluation) SubstudyHyun-Sook Kim, FAME Study Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictors of Early, Late, and Very Late Stent Thrombosis After Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Bare-Metal and Drug-Eluting Stents for ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionBruce Brodie, Tom Stuckey, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative Effectiveness of Drug-Eluting Versus Bare-Metal Stents in Elderly Patients Undergoing Revascularization of Chronic Total Coronary OcclusionsResults From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry, 2005–2008Manesh R. Patel, Pamela S. Douglas, et al.
- Restricted accessSpontaneous Coronary Artery DissectionLong-Term Follow-Up of a Large Series of Patients Prospectively Managed With a “Conservative” Therapeutic StrategyFernando Alfonso, Carlos Macaya, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of Efficacy and Dose Response of Different Paclitaxel-Coated Balloon Formulations in a Novel Swine Model of Iliofemoral In-Stent RestenosisKrzysztof Milewski, Juan F. Granada, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Closure of a Saphenous Vein Graft Aneurysm Causing Left Internal Mammary Artery Compression and Left Ventricular Systolic DysfunctionRazi Khan, Pantelis Diamantouros, et al.