MINI-FOCUS ON FRACTIONAL FLOW RESERVE
- Restricted accessClinical and Physiological Outcomes of Fractional Flow Reserve-Guided Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Serial Stenoses Within One Coronary ArteryHack-Lyoung Kim, Young-Bae Park, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Impact of Sex Differences on Fractional Flow Reserve–Guided Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA FAME (Fractional Flow Reserve Versus Angiography for Multivessel Evaluation) SubstudyHyun-Sook Kim, FAME Study Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictors of Early, Late, and Very Late Stent Thrombosis After Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Bare-Metal and Drug-Eluting Stents for ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionBruce Brodie, Tom Stuckey, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative Effectiveness of Drug-Eluting Versus Bare-Metal Stents in Elderly Patients Undergoing Revascularization of Chronic Total Coronary OcclusionsResults From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry, 2005–2008Manesh R. Patel, Pamela S. Douglas, et al.
- Restricted accessSpontaneous Coronary Artery DissectionLong-Term Follow-Up of a Large Series of Patients Prospectively Managed With a “Conservative” Therapeutic StrategyFernando Alfonso, Carlos Macaya, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of Efficacy and Dose Response of Different Paclitaxel-Coated Balloon Formulations in a Novel Swine Model of Iliofemoral In-Stent RestenosisKrzysztof Milewski, Juan F. Granada, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Closure of a Saphenous Vein Graft Aneurysm Causing Left Internal Mammary Artery Compression and Left Ventricular Systolic DysfunctionRazi Khan, Pantelis Diamantouros, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Tue Mar 12 2019
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Fri Apr 26 2019
- View More