- Restricted accessExamination of the In Vivo Mechanisms of Late Drug-Eluting Stent ThrombosisFindings From Optical Coherence Tomography and Intravascular Ultrasound ImagingGiulio Guagliumi, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessTransradial Versus Transfemoral Intervention for Acute Myocardial InfarctionA Propensity Score-Adjusted and -Matched Analysis From the REAL (REgistro regionale AngiopLastiche dell'Emilia-Romagna) Multicenter RegistryMarco Valgimigli, REAL Registry Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessKissing Balloon or Sequential Dilation of the Side Branch and Main Vessel for Provisional Stenting of BifurcationsLessons From Micro-Computed Tomography and Computational SimulationsNicolas Foin, Carlo Di Mario, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Sirolimus-Eluting Cypher Select Coronary Stent for the Treatment of Bare-Metal and Drug-Eluting Stent RestenosisInsights From the e-SELECT (Multicenter Post-Market Surveillance) RegistryAlexandre Abizaid, e-SELECT Investigators, et al.
EXPEDITED PUBLICATIONS: CLINICAL RESEARCH
- Restricted accessQuantifying the Learning Curve in the Use of a Novel Vascular Closure DeviceAn Analysis of the NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registry) CathPCI RegistryFrederic S. Resnic, Michael E. Matheny, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevention of Contrast Nephropathy by Furosemide With Matched HydrationThe MYTHOS (Induced Diuresis With Matched Hydration Compared to Standard Hydration for Contrast Induced Nephropathy Prevention) TrialGiancarlo Marenzi, Antonio L. Bartorelli, et al.
- Restricted accessContemporary Use and Effectiveness of N-Acetylcysteine in Preventing Contrast-Induced Nephropathy Among Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionHitinder S. Gurm, BMC2 (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Cardiovascular Consortium), et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessFirst Successful Management of Aortic Valve Insufficiency Associated With HeartMate II Left Ventricular Assist Device Support by Transfemoral CoreValve ImplantationThe Columbus's Egg?Francesco Santini, Giuseppe Faggian, et al.