- Restricted accessFundamental Wire Technique and Current Standard Strategy of Percutaneous Intervention for Chronic Total Occlusion With Histopathological InsightsSatoru Sumitsuji, Fumiaki Ikeno, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Intravascular Ultrasound Imaging on Early and Late Clinical Outcomes Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Drug-Eluting StentsBimmer E. Claessen, George D. Dangas, et al.
- Restricted accessSerial Analysis of the Malapposed and Uncovered Struts of the New Generation of Everolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Scaffold With Optical Coherence TomographyJosep Gomez-Lara, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessCharacteristics and In-Hospital Outcomes of Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction and Chronic Kidney Disease Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionElias B. Hanna, Jorge F. Saucedo, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Impact of Chronic Kidney Disease in Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Treated With Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe HORIZONS-AMI (Harmonizing Outcomes With Revascularization and Stents in Acute Myocardial Infarction) TrialAdam J. Saltzman, Roxana Mehran, et al.
- Restricted accessTime to Significant Gradient Reduction Following Septal Balloon Occlusion Predicts the Magnitude of Final Gradient Response During Alcohol Septal Ablation in Patients With Hypertrophic Obstructive CardiomyopathyAli Almasood, Christopher B. Overgaard, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessOut-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Patients With ST-Segment Elevation on ElectrocardiogramDon't Rush Patients For Emergent Percutaneous Coronary Intervention In the Era of Aggressive Door-to-Balloon TimeVinay R. Hosmane, Ehasanur Rahman, et al.