MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: STEMI
- Restricted accessRandomized Comparison of Pre-Hospital–Initiated Facilitated Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Versus Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Acute Myocardial Infarction Very Early After Symptom OnsetThe LIPSIA-STEMI Trial (Leipzig Immediate Prehospital Facilitated Angioplasty in ST-Segment Myocardial Infarction)Holger Thiele, LIPSIA-STEMI Trial Group, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Coronary Intervention of Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Disease as Culprit Lesion in Patients With Acute Myocardial InfarctionAlessandro Pappalardo, Magdi El-Omar, et al.
- Restricted accessPrimary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Unprotected Left Main Disease in Patients With Acute ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionThe AMIS (Acute Myocardial Infarction in Switzerland) Plus Registry ExperienceGiovanni B. Pedrazzini, AMIS Plus Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessA Patient-Level Pooled Analysis Assessing the Impact of the SYNTAX (Synergy Between Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Taxus and Cardiac Surgery) Score on 1-Year Clinical Outcomes in 6,508 Patients Enrolled in Contemporary Coronary Stent TrialsScot Garg, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Bleeding on Mortality After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionResults From a Patient-Level Pooled Analysis of the REPLACE-2 (Randomized Evaluation of PCI Linking Angiomax to Reduced Clinical Events), ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy), and HORIZONS-AMI (Harmonizing Outcomes With Revascularization and Stents in Acute Myocardial Infarction) TrialsRoxana Mehran, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessValidation of Minimal Luminal Area Measured by Intravascular Ultrasound for Assessment of Functionally Significant Coronary StenosisComparison With Myocardial Perfusion ImagingJung-Min Ahn, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Titanium-Nitride-Oxide–Coated Stents With Zotarolimus-Eluting Stents for Coronary RevascularizationA Randomized Controlled TrialThomas Pilgrim, Stephan Windecker, et al.
- Restricted accessSafety of Contemporary Percutaneous Peripheral Arterial Interventions in the ElderlyInsights From the BMC2 PVI (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Cardiovascular Consortium Peripheral Vascular Intervention) RegistryBenjamin R. Plaisance, BMC2 PVI (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Cardiovascular Consortium Peripheral Vascular Intervention), et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTIONS
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Access DeniedInferior Vena Cava ThrombosisMohamad Alkhouli, Riyaz Bashir, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedManagement of No-Reflow Phenomenon in the Catheterization LaboratoryShereif H. Rezkalla, Robert A. Kloner, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedContemporary Approach to Coronary Bifurcation Lesion TreatmentFadi J. Sawaya, Yves Louvard, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedLong-Term Outcomes of Stenting the Proximal Left Anterior Descending Artery in the PROTECT TrialAriel Roguin, William Wijns, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedAssessment of Left Ventricular Outflow GradientHypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Versus Aortic Valvular StenosisJeffrey B. Geske, Rick A. Nishimura, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions