- Restricted accessOff-Hour Primary Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty Does Not Affect Outcome of Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarction Treated Within a Regional Network for ReperfusionThe REAL (Registro Regionale Angioplastiche dell'Emilia-Romagna) RegistryGianni Casella, Antonio Marzocchi, et al.
- Restricted accessGlobal Risk Classification and Clinical SYNTAX (Synergy between Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with TAXUS and Cardiac Surgery) Score in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous or Surgical Left Main RevascularizationDavide Capodanno, Corrado Tamburino, et al.
- Restricted accessA Randomized Comparison of Sirolimus- Versus Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent Implantation in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus4-Year Clinical Outcomes of DES-DIABETES (Drug-Eluting Stent in patients with DIABETES mellitus) TrialSeung-Whan Lee, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted access5-Year Follow-Up of Coronary Revascularization in Diabetic Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseInsights From ARTS (Arterial Revascularization Therapy Study)-II and ARTS-I TrialsYoshinobu Onuma, ARTS I and II Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Determinants of Radiation Dose in Percutaneous Coronary Interventional ProceduresInfluence of Patient Size, Procedure Complexity, and Performing PhysicianKenneth A. Fetterly, Charanjit S. Rihal, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Sun Jul 07 2019
- Sex Differences in the Pursuit of Interventional Cardiology as a Subspecialty Among Cardiovascular Fellows-in-TrainingLast mentioned on Sat Jul 06 2019
- View More