- Restricted accessOff-Hour Primary Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty Does Not Affect Outcome of Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarction Treated Within a Regional Network for ReperfusionThe REAL (Registro Regionale Angioplastiche dell'Emilia-Romagna) RegistryGianni Casella, Antonio Marzocchi, et al.
- Restricted accessGlobal Risk Classification and Clinical SYNTAX (Synergy between Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with TAXUS and Cardiac Surgery) Score in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous or Surgical Left Main RevascularizationDavide Capodanno, Corrado Tamburino, et al.
- Restricted accessA Randomized Comparison of Sirolimus- Versus Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent Implantation in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus4-Year Clinical Outcomes of DES-DIABETES (Drug-Eluting Stent in patients with DIABETES mellitus) TrialSeung-Whan Lee, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted access5-Year Follow-Up of Coronary Revascularization in Diabetic Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseInsights From ARTS (Arterial Revascularization Therapy Study)-II and ARTS-I TrialsYoshinobu Onuma, ARTS I and II Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Determinants of Radiation Dose in Percutaneous Coronary Interventional ProceduresInfluence of Patient Size, Procedure Complexity, and Performing PhysicianKenneth A. Fetterly, Charanjit S. Rihal, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Novel Multiphase Assessment for Predicting Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction Before Transcatheter Mitral Valve ReplacementChristopher U. Meduri, Vinayak Bapat, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve Stenosis and SimulationA Marriage of Convenience or Necessity?Jay Giri, Paul N. Fiorilli, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Safety and Performance Outcomes of a Self-Expanding Transcatheter Aortic Heart ValveThe BIOVALVE TrialsUlrich Schäfer, Lenard Conradi, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Impact of Pre-Existing and New Onset Atrial Fibrillation on Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementAmgad Mentias, Mary Vaughan Sarrazin, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions