- Restricted accessUnprotected Left Main Coronary Disease and ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionA Contemporary Review and Argument for Percutaneous Coronary InterventionMichael S. Lee, David E. Kandzari, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Bivalirudin Therapy in High-Risk Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction1-Year Results From the HORIZONS-AMI (Harmonizing Outcomes with RevasculariZatiON and Stents in Acute Myocardial Infarction) TrialGuido Parodi, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiographic and Clinical Outcomes Among Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Presenting With Isolated Anterior ST-Segment DepressionA TRITON–TIMI 38 (Trial to Assess Improvement in Therapeutic Outcomes by Optimizing Platelet Inhibition With Prasugrel–Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction 38) SubstudyYuri B. Pride, C. Michael Gibson, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Intermediate Coronary Artery DiseaseFractional Flow Reserve–Guided Versus Intravascular Ultrasound–GuidedChang-Wook Nam, Kwon-Bae Kim, et al.
- Restricted access3-Dimensional Optical Coherence Tomography Assessment of Jailed Side Branches by Bioresorbable Vascular ScaffoldsA Proposal for ClassificationTakayuki Okamura, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessAnatomic Suitability for Present and Next Generation Transcatheter Aortic Valve ProsthesesEvidence for a Complementary Multidevice Approach to TreatmentHasan Jilaihawi, Jan Kovac, et al.