FOCUSED UPDATE ON PCI FOR UNPROTECTED LEFT MAIN CAD
- Restricted accessLong-Term Clinical Results Following Stenting of the Left Main StemInsights From RESEARCH (Rapamycin-Eluting Stent Evaluated at Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital) and T-SEARCH (Taxus-Stent Evaluated at Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital) RegistriesYoshinobu Onuma, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted access5-Year Outcomes Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Graft for Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery LesionsThe Milan ExperienceAlaide Chieffo, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- Restricted accessValidation of SYNTAX (Synergy between PCI with Taxus and Cardiac Surgery) Score for Prediction of Outcomes After Unprotected Left Main Coronary RevascularizationYoung-Hak Kim, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison Between the NERS (New Risk Stratification) Score and the SYNTAX (Synergy Between Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Taxus and Cardiac Surgery) Score in Outcome Prediction for Unprotected Left Main StentingShao-Liang Chen, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of P2Y12 Inhibition by Clopidogrel on Cardiovascular Mortality in Unselected Patients Treated by Percutaneous Coronary AngioplastyA Prospective RegistrySoraya El Ghannudi, Olivier Morel, et al.
- Restricted accessIs There an Obesity Paradox After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in the Contemporary Era?An Analysis From a Multicenter Australian RegistryTerase Lancefield, Omar Farouque, et al.
- Restricted accessAntithrombotic Strategy in Non–ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionInsights From the ACTION (Acute Coronary Treatment and Intervention Outcomes Network) RegistryRenato D. Lopes, Karen P. Alexander, et al.