- Restricted accessRecommendations for Successful Training on Methods of Delivery of Biologics for Cardiac RegenerationA Report of the International Society for Cardiovascular Translational ResearchNabil Dib, David R. Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessPrimary Transcatheter Patent Foramen Ovale Closure Is Effective in Improving Migraine in Patients With High-Risk Anatomic and Functional Characteristics for Paradoxical EmbolismGianluca Rigatelli, Jack P. Chen, et al.
- Restricted accessPoint-of-Care Assessment of Platelet Reactivity After Clopidogrel to Predict Myonecrosis in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionFabio Mangiacapra, Germano Di Sciascio, et al.
- Restricted accessMortality and Morbidity Reduction by Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Is Independent of the Patient's AgeSanneke P.M. de Boer, PCAT-2 (Primary Coronary Angioplasty Versus Thrombolysis-2) Trialists Collaborators Group, et al.
- Restricted accessEfficacy of High-Dose Atorvastatin Loading Before Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionThe STATIN STEMI TrialJung-Sun Kim, Yangsoo Jang, et al.
- Restricted accessPrior Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Treated With Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionRobert C. Welsh, APEX AMI Investigators, et al.