MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: CHRONIC TOTAL OCCLUSION
- Restricted accessIn-Hospital Outcomes of Contemporary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Chronic Total OcclusionInsights From the J-CTO Registry (Multicenter CTO Registry in Japan)Yoshihiro Morino, Kazuaki Mitsudo, et al.
- Restricted accessA Novel Modification of the Retrograde Approach for the Recanalization of Chronic Total Occlusion of the Coronary ArteriesIntravascular Ultrasound-Guided Reverse Controlled Antegrade and Retrograde TrackingSudhir Rathore, Shimichi Takase, et al.
- Restricted accessThe First Clinical Experience With a Novel Catheter for Collateral Channel Tracking in Retrograde Approach for Chronic Coronary Total OcclusionsEtsuo Tsuchikane, Takahiko Suzuki, et al.
- Restricted accessEnoxaparin in Primary and Facilitated Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Formal Prospective Nonrandomized Substudy of the FINESSE Trial (Facilitated INtervention with Enhanced Reperfusion Speed to Stop Events)Gilles Montalescot, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessIntravenous Ascorbic Acid Infusion Improves Myocardial Perfusion Grade During Elective Percutaneous Coronary InterventionRelationship With Oxidative Stress MarkersStefania Basili, Francesco Violi, et al.
- Restricted accessCorrelation of Device Landing Zone Calcification and Acute Procedural Success in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantations With the Self-Expanding CoreValve ProsthesisDaniel John, Eberhard Grube, et al.
- Restricted accessProcedural and Mid-Term Results in Patients With Aortic Stenosis Treated With Implantation of 2 (In-Series) CoreValve Prostheses in 1 ProcedureUlrich Gerckens, Eberhard Grube, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
- Restricted access2009 Focused Updates to Guidelines in ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction and Percutaneous Coronary InterventionApplication to Interventional CardiologyJon C. George, George D. Dangas, et al.