MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: CHRONIC TOTAL OCCLUSION
- Restricted accessIn-Hospital Outcomes of Contemporary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Chronic Total OcclusionInsights From the J-CTO Registry (Multicenter CTO Registry in Japan)Yoshihiro Morino, J-CTO Registry Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessA Novel Modification of the Retrograde Approach for the Recanalization of Chronic Total Occlusion of the Coronary ArteriesIntravascular Ultrasound-Guided Reverse Controlled Antegrade and Retrograde TrackingSudhir Rathore, Shimichi Takase, et al.
- Restricted accessThe First Clinical Experience With a Novel Catheter for Collateral Channel Tracking in Retrograde Approach for Chronic Coronary Total OcclusionsEtsuo Tsuchikane, Takahiko Suzuki, et al.
- Restricted accessEnoxaparin in Primary and Facilitated Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Formal Prospective Nonrandomized Substudy of the FINESSE Trial (Facilitated INtervention with Enhanced Reperfusion Speed to Stop Events)Gilles Montalescot, FINESSE Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessIntravenous Ascorbic Acid Infusion Improves Myocardial Perfusion Grade During Elective Percutaneous Coronary InterventionRelationship With Oxidative Stress MarkersStefania Basili, Francesco Violi, et al.
- Restricted accessCorrelation of Device Landing Zone Calcification and Acute Procedural Success in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantations With the Self-Expanding CoreValve ProsthesisDaniel John, Eberhard Grube, et al.
- Restricted accessProcedural and Mid-Term Results in Patients With Aortic Stenosis Treated With Implantation of 2 (In-Series) CoreValve Prostheses in 1 ProcedureUlrich Gerckens, Eberhard Grube, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
- Restricted access2009 Focused Updates to Guidelines in ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction and Percutaneous Coronary InterventionApplication to Interventional CardiologyJon C. George, George D. Dangas, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Computed Tomographic Angiography–Verified Myocardial Bridge and Invasive Angiography–Verified Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery VasospasmHideki Kawai, Yukio Ozaki, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- The Smoker’s Paradox RevisitedA Patient-Level Pooled Analysis of 18 Randomized Controlled TrialsMayank Yadav, Gregg W. Stone, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Three-Year Outcomes of the DKCRUSH-V Trial Comparing DK Crush With Provisional Stenting for Left Main Bifurcation LesionsXiang Chen, for the DKCRUSH-V Investigators, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Left Atrial Wall Hematoma Simulating Severe Mitral Stenosis as a Complication of Percutaneous Coronary InterventionHussein Sliman, Ronen Jaffe, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions