POINT OF VIEW
- Restricted accessPilot Study of the Antiplatelet Effect of Increased Clopidogrel Maintenance Dosing and Its Relationship to CYP2C19 Genotype in Patients With High On-Treatment ReactivityColin M. Barker, Matthew J. Price, et al.
- Restricted accessEconomic Impact of Same-Day Home Discharge After Uncomplicated Transradial Percutaneous Coronary Intervention and Bolus-Only Abciximab RegimenStéphane Rinfret, Olivier F. Bertrand, et al.
- Restricted accessTransradial Versus Transfemoral Method of Percutaneous Coronary Revascularization for Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Disease: Comparison of Procedural and Late-Term OutcomesYue-Jin Yang, Run-Lin Gao, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved Late Clinical Safety With Zotarolimus-Eluting Stents Compared With Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents in Patients With De Novo Coronary Lesions3-Year Follow-Up From the ENDEAVOR IV (Randomized Comparison of Zotarolimus- and Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease) TrialMartin B. Leon, David E. Kandzari, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Unrestricted Use of Sirolimus- and Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents Results in Better Clinical Outcomes During 6-Year Follow-Up Than Bare-Metal StentsAn Analysis of the RESEARCH (Rapamycin-Eluting Stent Evaluated At Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital) and T-SEARCH (Taxus–Stent Evaluated At Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital) RegistriesCihan Simsek, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessSurgical Versus Percutaneous Revascularization for Multivessel Disease in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesAnalysis From the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy) TrialYanai Ben-Gal, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessFrequency and Predictors of Drug-Eluting Stent Use in Saphenous Vein Bypass Graft Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsA Report From the American College of Cardiology National Cardiovascular Data CathPCI RegistryEmmanouil S. Brilakis, Matthew T. Roe, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferent Patterns of Vascular Response Between Patients With or Without Diabetes Mellitus After Drug-Eluting Stent ImplantationOptical Coherence Tomographic AnalysisNobuyoshi Tanaka, Takahiko Suzuki, et al.
- Restricted accessAnatomic and Technical Predictors of Stent Malposition During Implantation for Vascular Obstruction in Patients With Congenital and Acquired Heart DiseaseJeffery Meadows, Phillip Moore, et al.