- Restricted accessPercutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion for Patients in Atrial Fibrillation Suboptimal for Warfarin Therapy5-Year Results of the PLAATO (Percutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Transcatheter Occlusion) StudyPeter C. Block, Mark Reisman, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Sex on 3-Year Outcome After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Using Bare-Metal and Drug-Eluting Stents in Previously Untreated Coronary Artery DiseaseInsights From the RESEARCH (Rapamycin-Eluting Stent Evaluated at Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital) and T-SEARCH (Taxus-Stent Evaluated at Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital) RegistriesYoshinobu Onuma, Interventional Cardiologists of Thoraxcenter, et al.
- Restricted accessDrug-Eluting Stents and the Use of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Among Patients With Class I Indications for Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Undergoing Index RevascularizationAnalysis From the NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registry)Andrew D. Frutkin, NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registry), et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic Impact of Blood Transfusion After Primary Angioplasty for Acute Myocardial InfarctionAnalysis From the CADILLAC (Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications) TrialEugenia Nikolsky, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Coronary Intervention Complications and Guide Catheter SizeBigger Is Not BetterP. Michael Grossman, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Cardiovascular Consortium (BMC2), et al.
- Restricted accessLeft Atrial Dysfunction in Patients With Patent Foramen Ovale and Atrial Septal AneurysmAn Alternative Concurrent Mechanism for Arterial Embolism?Gianluca Rigatelli, Jack P. Chen, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Access DeniedInferior Vena Cava ThrombosisMohamad Alkhouli, Riyaz Bashir, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedContemporary Approach to Coronary Bifurcation Lesion TreatmentFadi J. Sawaya, Yves Louvard, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedLong-Term Outcomes of Stenting the Proximal Left Anterior Descending Artery in the PROTECT TrialAriel Roguin, William Wijns, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedManagement of No-Reflow Phenomenon in the Catheterization LaboratoryShereif H. Rezkalla, Robert A. Kloner, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Open AccessEfficacy and Feasibility of the 3-Dimensional Wiring Technique for Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary InterventionFirst Report of Outcomes of the 3-Dimensional Wiring TechniqueTakamasa Tanaka, Kenshi Fujii, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions