MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: SYSTEMS OF CARE FOR AMI
- Restricted access1-Year Survival in a Randomized Trial of Facilitated ReperfusionResults From the FINESSE (Facilitated Intervention With Enhanced Reperfusion Speed to Stop Events) TrialStephen G. Ellis, FINESSE Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessBenefit of Facilitated Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in High-Risk ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patients Presenting to Nonpercutaneous Coronary Intervention HospitalsHoward C. Herrmann, FINESSE Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Impact of Place of Enrollment and Delay to Reperfusion on 90-Day Post-Infarction Mortality in the ASSENT-4 PCI TrialAssessment of the Safety and Efficacy of a New Treatment Strategy With Percutaneous Coronary InterventionAllan M. Ross, Frans Van de Werf, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Ideal Reperfusion Strategy for the ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patient With Expected Delay to Percutaneous Coronary InterventionParadise Lost or Paradise Renamed?Timothy D. Henry, David M. Larson, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized Comparison of Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Combined Proximal Embolic Protection and Thrombus Aspiration Versus Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Alone in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionThe PREPARE (PRoximal Embolic Protection in Acute myocardial infarction and Resolution of ST-Elevation) StudyJoost D.E. Haeck, Robbert J. De Winter, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes Among Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Presenting to Interventional Hospitals With and Without On-Site Cardiac SurgeryYuri B. Pride, NRMI Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Diabetes Mellitus on the Treatment Effect of Percutaneous or Surgical Revascularization for Patients With Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery DiseaseA Subgroup Analysis of the MAIN-COMPARE StudyWon-Jang Kim, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical and Angiographic Outcomes in Diabetics From the ENDEAVOR IV TrialRandomized Comparison of Zotarolimus- and Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents in Patients With Coronary Artery DiseaseAjay J. Kirtane, Martin B. Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessOptimal Stent-Sizing With Intravascular Ultrasound Contributes to Complete Neointimal Coverage After Sirolimus-Eluting Stent Implantation Assessed by AngioscopyFusako Sera, Seiki Nagata, et al.
- Restricted accessFeasibility, Safety, and Efficacy of a Novel Polymeric Pimecrolimus-Eluting StentTraditional Pre-Clinical Safety End Points Failed to Predict 6-Month Clinical Angiographic ResultsJohn A. Ormiston, Robert Hatrick, et al.
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 13 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Tue Nov 27 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 23 2018
- View More