- Restricted accessReperfusion in Patients With Renal Dysfunction After Presentation With ST-Segment Elevation or Left Bundle Branch BlockGRACE (Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events)Caroline Medi, GRACE Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessIn-Hospital and 1-Year Outcomes Among Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease in the Era of Drug-Eluting StentsA Report From the EVENT (Evaluation of Drug Eluting Stents and Ischemic Events) RegistryFaisal Latif, EVENT Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Significance of Post-Procedural TIMI Flow in Patients With Cardiogenic Shock Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionRajendra H. Mehta, American College of Cardiology–National Cardiovascular Database Registry Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessAttenuated Plaque Detected by Intravascular UltrasoundClinical, Angiographic, and Morphologic Features and Post-Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Complications in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesSung Yun Lee, Neil J. Weissman, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessSirolimus-Eluting Stents or Vascular Brachytherapy for In-Stent Restenosis After 3-Year Follow-Up of the SISR (Sirolimus-Eluting Stent Versus Vascular Brachytherapy for In-Stent Restenosis) TrialA Call for Caution?Alfredo E. Rodriguez, Ron Waksman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Sat Dec 29 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Wed Jan 16 2019
- View More