FOCUS ON TRANSCATHETER AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT AND VASCULAR ACCESS
- Restricted accessLength of Stay After Transfemoral Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementAn Analysis of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons/American College of Cardiology Transcatheter Valve Therapy RegistrySiddharth A. Wayangankar, Samir R. Kapadia, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With Next-Generation Self-Expanding DevicesA Multicenter, Retrospective, Propensity-Matched Comparison of Evolut PRO Versus Acurate neo Transcatheter Heart ValvesMatteo Pagnesi, Azeem Latib, et al.
- Restricted accessDrug-Coated Balloon Treatment for Femoropopliteal Artery DiseaseThe Chronic Total Occlusion Cohort in the IN.PACT Global StudyGunnar Tepe, on behalf of the IN.PACT Global Study Investigators, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Tue Mar 12 2019
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Thu Feb 07 2019
- View More