- Restricted accessSex Differences in the Pursuit of Interventional Cardiology as a Subspecialty Among Cardiovascular Fellows-in-TrainingCelina M. Yong, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Women in Innovations (SCAI WIN), et al.
- Restricted accessAngiography-Derived Fractional Flow Reserve in the SYNTAX II TrialFeasibility, Diagnostic Performance of Quantitative Flow Ratio, and Clinical Prognostic Value of Functional SYNTAX Score Derived From Quantitative Flow Ratio in Patients With 3-Vessel DiseaseTaku Asano, Yoshinobu Onuma, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary Artery Denervation Significantly Increases 6-Min Walk Distance for Patients With Combined Pre- and Post-Capillary Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Left Heart FailureThe PADN-5 StudyHang Zhang, Shao-Liang Chen, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary Artery DenervationA New, Long-Awaited Interventional Treatment for Combined Pre- and Post-Capillary Pulmonary Hypertension?Konstantinos Dimopoulos, Aleksander Kempny, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
To The Editor
- Restricted accessLeft Main Coronary Artery Extrinsic Compression in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionTechnical Insights and Long-Term Clinical Outcomes After StentingFrancesco Saia, Nazzareno Galiè, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Sat Dec 29 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Thu Feb 07 2019
- View More