- Restricted accessSex Differences in the Pursuit of Interventional Cardiology as a Subspecialty Among Cardiovascular Fellows-in-TrainingCelina M. Yong, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Women in Innovations (SCAI WIN), et al.
- Restricted accessAngiography-Derived Fractional Flow Reserve in the SYNTAX II TrialFeasibility, Diagnostic Performance of Quantitative Flow Ratio, and Clinical Prognostic Value of Functional SYNTAX Score Derived From Quantitative Flow Ratio in Patients With 3-Vessel DiseaseTaku Asano, Yoshinobu Onuma, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary Artery Denervation Significantly Increases 6-Min Walk Distance for Patients With Combined Pre- and Post-Capillary Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Left Heart FailureThe PADN-5 StudyHang Zhang, Shao-Liang Chen, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary Artery DenervationA New, Long-Awaited Interventional Treatment for Combined Pre- and Post-Capillary Pulmonary Hypertension?Konstantinos Dimopoulos, Aleksander Kempny, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
To The Editor
- Restricted accessLeft Main Coronary Artery Extrinsic Compression in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionTechnical Insights and Long-Term Clinical Outcomes After StentingFrancesco Saia, Nazzareno Galiè, et al.
- Safety of Paclitaxel-Coated Balloon Angioplasty for Femoropopliteal Peripheral Artery DiseaseKenneth Ouriel, Daniel G. Clair, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Effect of Intravascular Ultrasound-Guided Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation: Five-Year Follow-Up of the IVUS-XPL Randomized TrialSung-Jin Hong, for the IVUS-XPL Investigators, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Fractional Flow Reserve or Optical Coherence Tomography to Guide Management of Angiographically-Intermediate Coronary Stenosis: A Single-Center TrialFrancesco Burzotta, Filippo Crea, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Statistical Alchemy and the Road AheadKrishna J. Rocha-Singh, Sue Duval, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions