- Restricted accessAngiography-Derived Fractional Flow Reserve in the SYNTAX II TrialFeasibility, Diagnostic Performance of Quantitative Flow Ratio, and Clinical Prognostic Value of Functional SYNTAX Score Derived From Quantitative Flow Ratio in Patients With 3-Vessel DiseaseTaku Asano, Yoshinobu Onuma, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary Artery Denervation Significantly Increases 6-Min Walk Distance for Patients With Combined Pre- and Post-Capillary Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Left Heart FailureThe PADN-5 StudyHang Zhang, Shao-Liang Chen, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary Artery DenervationA New, Long-Awaited Interventional Treatment for Combined Pre- and Post-Capillary Pulmonary Hypertension?Konstantinos Dimopoulos, Aleksander Kempny, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
To The Editor
- Restricted accessLeft Main Coronary Artery Extrinsic Compression in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionTechnical Insights and Long-Term Clinical Outcomes After StentingFrancesco Saia, Nazzareno Galiè, et al.
- Stent Thrombosis During Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementHiroshi Takiguchi, Kenji Ando, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Nitinol Stent Versus Bypass in Long Femoropopliteal Lesions2-Year Results of a Randomized Controlled TrialFlorian K. Enzmann, Klaus Linni, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Association Between Diastolic Dysfunction and Health Status Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementAli O. Malik, Adnan K. Chhatriwalla, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Defining the Role of Open and Endovascular Therapy in Complex PAD PatientsMatthew T. MenardJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions