- Restricted accessProcedural Strategies to Reduce the Incidence of Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury During Percutaneous Coronary InterventionMarcel Almendarez, Lorenzo Azzalini, et al.
FOCUS ON CTO
- Restricted accessSubintimal Versus Intraplaque Recanalization of Coronary Chronic Total OcclusionsMid-Term Angiographic and OCT Findings From the ISAR-OCT-CTO RegistryErion Xhepa, Massimiliano Fusaro, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk-Adjusting Key Outcome Measures in a Clinical Quality PCI RegistryDevelopment of a Highly Predictive Model Without the Need to Exclude High-Risk ConditionsMark Tacey, Jeffrey Lefkovits, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
To The Editor
- Restricted accessThe Value of Left Ventricular Support in Patients With Reduced Left Ventricular Function Undergoing Extensive RevascularizationAn Analysis From the PROTECT-II Randomized TrialDavid A. Burke, Duane S. Pinto, et al.
- Novel Multiphase Assessment for Predicting Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction Before Transcatheter Mitral Valve ReplacementChristopher U. Meduri, Vinayak Bapat, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve Stenosis and SimulationA Marriage of Convenience or Necessity?Jay Giri, Paul N. Fiorilli, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Safety and Performance Outcomes of a Self-Expanding Transcatheter Aortic Heart ValveThe BIOVALVE TrialsUlrich Schäfer, Lenard Conradi, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Impact of Pre-Existing and New Onset Atrial Fibrillation on Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementAmgad Mentias, Mary Vaughan Sarrazin, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions