FOCUS ON CORONARY REVASCULARIZATION: TRENDS, STRATEGIES, AND OUTCOMES
- Restricted accessComplete Revascularization During Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Reduces Death and Myocardial Infarction in Patients With Multivessel DiseaseMeta-Analysis and Meta-Regression of Randomized TrialsVincenzo Pasceri, George D. Dangas, et al.
- Restricted accessHybrid Coronary Revascularization in Selected Patients With Multivessel Disease5-Year Clinical Outcomes of the Prospective Randomized Pilot StudyMateusz Tajstra, on behalf of the POL-MIDES Study Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessElective Coronary Revascularization Procedures in Patients With Stable Coronary Artery DiseaseIncidence, Determinants, and Outcome (From the CORONOR Study)Martial Hamon, Christophe Bauters, et al.
- Restricted accessTemporal Trends in Coronary Angiography and Percutaneous Coronary InterventionInsights From the VA Clinical Assessment, Reporting, and Tracking ProgramStephen W. Waldo, Thomas M. Maddox, et al.
- Restricted accessMortality Following Nonemergent, Uncomplicated Target Lesion Revascularization After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionAn Individual Patient Data Pooled Analysis of 21 Randomized Trials and 32,524 PatientsTullio Palmerini, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessDelayed Left Main Narrowing From the Native Left Aortic Valve Leaflet After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With the Lotus ValveA Successful Intervention for a Novel ComplicationMatthew S. Glassy, Reginald I. Low, et al.
To The Editor
- Restricted accessTemporal Trends in Inpatient Use of Intravascular Imaging Among Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in the United StatesIslam Y. Elgendy, Anthony A. Bavry, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Off-Hours Versus On-Hours Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention on Myocardial Damage and Clinical Outcomes in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionSebastian J. Reinstadler, Ingo Eitel, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Sat Dec 29 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Wed Jan 16 2019
- View More