FOCUS ON CORONARY PHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessInfluence of Local Myocardial Damage on Index of Microcirculatory Resistance and Fractional Flow Reserve in Target and Nontarget Vascular Territories in a Porcine Microvascular Injury ModelJoo Myung Lee, Myung Ho Jeong, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnostic and Prognostic Efficacy of Coronary Flow Capacity Obtained Using Pressure-Temperature Sensor–Tipped Wire–Derived Physiological IndicesRikuta Hamaya, Tsunekazu Kakuta, et al.
- Restricted accessPre-Angioplasty Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Pullback Predicts Hemodynamic Outcome In Humans With Coronary Artery DiseasePrimary Results of the International Multicenter iFR GRADIENT RegistryYuetsu Kikuta, Justin E. Davies, et al.
- Restricted accessInstantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Pressure Pullback With Virtual Percutaneous Coronary Intervention PlanningSeeing the Future of Coronary Interventions?Morton J. Kern, Arnold H. Seto, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence, Predictors, and Clinical Impact of Prosthesis–Patient Mismatch Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in Asian PatientsThe OCEAN-TAVI RegistryMasaki Miyasaka, on behalf of the OCEAN-TAVI Investigators, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessSuccessful Catheter Treatment Using Pre-Operative 3D Organ Model Simulation for Atrial Septal Defect With Dextrocardia and Interrupted Inferior Vena Cava to the Superior Vena CavaMasao Imai, Takeshi Kimura, et al.
To The Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Tue Mar 12 2019
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Thu Feb 07 2019
- View More