FOCUS ON CORONARY PHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessInfluence of Local Myocardial Damage on Index of Microcirculatory Resistance and Fractional Flow Reserve in Target and Nontarget Vascular Territories in a Porcine Microvascular Injury ModelJoo Myung Lee, Myung Ho Jeong, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnostic and Prognostic Efficacy of Coronary Flow Capacity Obtained Using Pressure-Temperature Sensor–Tipped Wire–Derived Physiological IndicesRikuta Hamaya, Tsunekazu Kakuta, et al.
- Restricted accessPre-Angioplasty Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Pullback Predicts Hemodynamic Outcome In Humans With Coronary Artery DiseasePrimary Results of the International Multicenter iFR GRADIENT RegistryYuetsu Kikuta, Justin E. Davies, et al.
- Restricted accessInstantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Pressure Pullback With Virtual Percutaneous Coronary Intervention PlanningSeeing the Future of Coronary Interventions?Morton J. Kern, Arnold H. Seto, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence, Predictors, and Clinical Impact of Prosthesis–Patient Mismatch Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in Asian PatientsThe OCEAN-TAVI RegistryMasaki Miyasaka, on behalf of the OCEAN-TAVI Investigators, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessSuccessful Catheter Treatment Using Pre-Operative 3D Organ Model Simulation for Atrial Septal Defect With Dextrocardia and Interrupted Inferior Vena Cava to the Superior Vena CavaMasao Imai, Takeshi Kimura, et al.
To The Editor
- Depression and Angina Among Patients Undergoing Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe OPEN-CTO RegistryRobert W. Yeh, Farouc A. Jaffer, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Adaptations to Coronary Physiology in a Patient With Severe Aortic Stenosis and Complete Heart Block Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementMichael Michail, Adam J. Brown, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Distal Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Strut Embolization Detected at Late Follow-UpA New BVS-Related Late ComplicationRaquel Adeliño, Omar Abdul-Jawad Altisent, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Hemodynamic Effects of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement for Moderate Aortic Stenosis With Reduced Left Ventricular Ejection FractionMarcelo B. Bastos, Nicolas M. Van Mieghem, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions