- Restricted accessEffect of Procedure and Coronary Lesion Characteristics on Clinical Outcomes Among Atrial Fibrillation Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionInsights From the PIONEER AF-PCI TrialMathieu Kerneis, Marc Cohen, et al.
- Restricted accessBioresorbable Scaffold for Treatment of Coronary Artery LesionsIntravascular Ultrasound Results From the ABSORB Japan TrialKozo Okada, on behalf of the ABSORB Japan Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessBurden of 30-Day Readmissions After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in 833,344 Patients in the United States: Predictors, Causes, and CostInsights From the Nationwide Readmission DatabaseChun Shing Kwok, Mamas A. Mamas, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Laceration of Aortic Leaflets to Prevent Coronary Obstruction During Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementConcept to First-in-HumanJaffar M. Khan, Robert J. Lederman, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessOptimal Approach for Uncrossable Stent RestenosisLaser and Rotational Atherectomy Assessed by 3-Dimensional Optical Coherence TomographyFrancisco Javier Irazusta, Raul Moreno, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Presence of a CTO in a Non–Infarct-Related Artery During a STEMI Treated With Contemporary Primary PCI Is Associated With Increased Rates of Early and Late Cardiovascular Morbidity and MortalityThe CTO-TOTAL SubstudyUsaid K. Allahwala, Ravinay Bhindi, et al.
- Restricted accessIs There Light at the End of the Thin-Strut Tunnel?In Vitro Insights on Strut Thickness Impact on Thrombogenicity in Bioresorbable Stents or ScaffoldsShengjie Lu, Nicolas Foin, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Tue Mar 12 2019
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Thu Feb 07 2019
- View More