FOCUS ON PULMONIC AND AORTIC VALVE INTERVENTIONS
- Restricted accessVariations in Practice Patterns and Consistency With Published Guidelines for Balloon Aortic and Pulmonary ValvuloplastyAn Analysis of Data From the IMPACT RegistryAndrew C. Glatz, Michael L. O’Byrne, et al.
- Restricted accessBranch Pulmonary Artery Valve Implantation Reduces Pulmonary Regurgitation and Improves Right Ventricular Size/Function in Patients With Large Right Ventricular Outflow TractsAthar M. Qureshi, Matthew J. Gillespie, et al.
- Restricted accessInclusion of Functional Status Measures in the Risk Adjustment of 30-Day Mortality After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementA Report From the Society of Thoracic Surgeons/American College of Cardiology TVT RegistrySuzanne V. Arnold, Fred H. Edwards, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessSuccessful MitraClip for Severe Mitral Regurgitation Secondary to Papillary Muscle Rupture as a Complication of Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementSachin S. Goel, Nilesh J. Goswami, et al.
To The Editor
- Optimal Strategy for Antiplatelet Therapy After Endovascular Revascularization for Lower Extremity Peripheral Artery DiseaseSungsoo Cho, Yangsoo Jang, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Transcatheter Electrosurgery RescueJailed Pulmonary Artery Following Melody Pulmonary Valve ReplacementStephen J. Nageotte, Kanishka Ratnayaka, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Thrombus Formation at the Left Ventricular Apex Due to Split Inflow After MitraClip ImplantationHiromi Umeda, Kenji Ando, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- A Brief History of the Proper Time for Antiplatelet Therapy in Peripheral RevascularizationCharalambos Vlachopoulos, Victor Aboyans, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions