- Restricted accessA Multidisciplinary Approach on the Perioperative Antithrombotic Management of Patients With Coronary Stents Undergoing SurgerySurgery After Stenting 2Roberta Rossini, Dominick J. Angiolillo, et al.
- Restricted accessShort-Term Versus Long-Term Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation in Elderly PatientsA Meta-Analysis of Individual Participant Data From 6 Randomized TrialsSeung-Yul Lee, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted access5-Year Outcome Following Randomized Treatment of All-Comers With Zotarolimus-Eluting Resolute Integrity and Everolimus-Eluting PROMUS Element Coronary StentsFinal Report of the DUTCH PEERS (TWENTE II) TrialPaolo Zocca, Clemens von Birgelen, et al.
- Restricted accessPublic Health Impact of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Decision on Pass-Through Add-On Payments for Drug-Coated BalloonsA Call to ActionMehdi H. Shishehbor, Christopher J. White, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
To The Editor
- Restricted accessDe-Escalation of the P2Y12 Inhibitor After Acute Coronary Syndromes According to On-Treatment Platelet ReactivityA Promising Step of Enormous Magnitude That Should Be ExploredIñigo Lozano, Juan Rondan, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyDe-Escalation of the P2Y12 Inhibitor After Acute Coronary Syndromes According to On-Treatment Platelet Reactivity: A Promising Step of Enormous Magnitude That Should Be ExploredPierre Deharo, Thomas Cuisset, et al.
- Restricted accessTrends in Contrast Volume Use and Incidence of Acute Kidney Injury in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionInsights From Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Cardiovascular Collaborative (BMC2)Hitinder S. Gurm, Andrea Jensen, et al.